From: Andrea Veri <av gnome org>
Date: Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 4:47 AM
Subject: Re: Dedicated Server Donation Inquiry
To: meg ford <megford gnome org>
Cc: "gnome-sysadmin gnome org" <gnome-sysadmin gnome org>, GNOME Foundation Board <board-list gnome org>

Hey Meg,

gnome-sysadmin gnome org is a private mailing list used primarily for
administrative matters, would you mind mailing
gnome-infrastructure gnome org with your request?

Thanks,

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av