Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of December, 20th, 2016

On 2017-02-07 06:51, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:

 * libertyVPS server donation
  * ACTION: Meg to check with sysadmins whether we actually need a server

Depending on the specs, one potential use of this server could be for public transportation support in GNOME Maps. We've been working on a branch [1] for a good while now, but the feature will be disabled by default when it hits master since we don't have a server to host the OpenTripplanner data. See this post for more info http://jonasdn.blogspot.se/2017/02/maps-at-fosdem.html

1. https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-maps/log/?h=wip/mlundblad/transit-routing

- Andreas