Re: Updates on the GNOME Infrastructure: gnome.gr, blogs.gnome.org enhacements

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 05:12:43PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
>      64 WordPress Default
[..]
> All these themes are currently enabled on our WP Network installation, none
> of them is broken so I don't see a reason why we should switch everyone to
> use the default theme or another theme of our choice. Having around 10
> themes available should also be probably enough for everyone to have a vast
> selection of themes to select when they decide to add a blog on our
> installation.
>
> Let me know if you think that's not the case.

"Wordpress Default" is not the Wordpress default. It's difficult to read
it from a phone. Please just switch those to 2015.

Ah for a moment I thought 'Wordpress Default' was exactly the same as this year's WP theme but seems I was wrong. I've updated the blogs using it to the 2015 theme and removed the default theme from the ones enabled. New count:

     88 Twenty Fifteen
     18 Twenty Ten
     17 Simpla
     15 WordPress mu
     10 Twenty Fourteen
      9 Copyblogger
      8 GreyIdea
      6 Hybrid
      6 Garland
      5 Twenty Eleven
      1 blogs.gnome.org landing

That should be it!

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av