Re: Updates on the GNOME Infrastructure: gnome.gr, blogs.gnome.org enhacements

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 05:12:43PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
     64 WordPress Default
[..]
All these themes are currently enabled on our WP Network installation, none
of them is broken so I don't see a reason why we should switch everyone to
use the default theme or another theme of our choice. Having around 10
themes available should also be probably enough for everyone to have a vast
selection of themes to select when they decide to add a blog on our
installation.

Let me know if you think that's not the case.

"Wordpress Default" is not the Wordpress default. It's difficult to read
it from a phone. Please just switch those to 2015.

Olav