Re: Problems with captcha in mailing list

Should be fixed. Let me know if you want the text translated and if
yes with what text.

cheers,

Hi!

We are having some problems with captcha in the Spanish translators mail
list. I've seen a previous message about this in [1]. Could you please help
us to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

[1]
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2014-August/msg00004.html