Re: Getting "invalid captcha" on subscribe in mail list

Andrea,

It is fixed for me, thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira

Hey Rafael!

the problem I see with some of the l10n lists are them having a modified
copy (usually translated) of the listinfo page. That means the changes made
globally through the default template file are not being applied at all.

I did add the relevant code on the gnome-pt_br-list myself and subscriptions
should be working fine again now. You should be able to update the text
field yourself from the list administration interface in case you want the
text to be translated into brazilian portuguese :-)

I'll drop an email to gnome-i18n myself so that everyone is aware of this
glitch.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm currently the admin of 'gnome-pt_br-list' mail list [1]. Users
reported to me that they can't subscribe to the aforementioned mail
list, receiving "invalid captcha" message.

I notice that the reCaptcha form, introduced in may 2014 I presume
[2], is being displayed in a lot of mail-lists, but a lot of
translation teams' mail list (maybe all?) doesn't have captcha.
Probably a problem for them as well.

Can someone please take a look at this issue?

Thanks in advance!

[2]
https://www.dragonsreach.it/2014/05/03/adding-recaptcha-support-to-mailman/

Cheers,