Application For the Apprentices Program

Hello!

My name is Matanya Moses, And i'm a long term Open source contributer.

My day job is head of IT in a financial firm running many Linux boxes.

I'm a proud operation volunteer at Wikimedia foundation (See some work i did here)

In addition i'm a debian contributer (announcement)

You can see other contributions i have made in my github account

I would like to contribute to the gnome infra, mainly around cleanup and gnomish work.

I Hope you will find that my skill set fits the needs.

Best

Matanya