Re: GNOME Infrastructure Apprentice Program

Hey Tobi!

seems you request was hidden on this thread and I didn't spot it at
the first review. Welcome to the Program! It's great to see you around
and I'm looking forward to your feedbacks and help on the team!

Have an awesome day!

Hi.

I am interested in becoming an apprentice.

I am Tobi, I am hanging out around GNOME for a couple of years now.
I've been lurking on #sysadmin for quite a while now,  because I've
been wanting to help GNOME with my sysadmin knowledge for quite a while
now.  I don't know Puppet very much, I have to admit, but I guess
that will change.

Cheers,
  Tobi