Re: Application For the Apprentices Program

Hey Matanya!

nice to meet you and welcome! I see you still don't have a GNOME
account, would you mind requesting one at [1] so you can start
contributing to the team?

Please do not hesitate to mail the list if you have doubts or
questions. We definitely want our apprentices to integrate within the
team, learn our tools and most of all communicate and get used to what
the policies and procedures of the team are.

Have an awesome day and welcome again!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/NewAccounts

Hello!

My name is Matanya Moses, And i'm a long term Open source contributer.

My day job is head of IT in a financial firm running many Linux boxes.

I'm a proud operation volunteer at Wikimedia foundation (See some work i did
here)

In addition i'm a debian contributer (announcement)

You can see other contributions i have made in my github account

I would like to contribute to the gnome infra, mainly around cleanup and
gnomish work.

I Hope you will find that my skill set fits the needs.

Best

Matanya