GNOME Infrastructure Apprentice Program

Hi everyone.
My name is Ariel O. Barria. I'm from Panama. I worked for 5 years as an Developer java, in the last 2 years ago i work as a sysadmin.
I'm a fedora project contributor, i did some small contributions with patches using java, python, c, and rpm.
To be honest, I have not used puppet, but i have the interest to learn.
I have basic experience in freeipa and sssd.
I have the interest to learn and contribute to the community as I have been doing in my free time and finally approve the program.