GNOME Infrastructure Apprentice Program

Hello Everyone,

My name is Peter Baumgarten and I am interested in applying for the
GNOME Infrastructure Apprentice Program.

I am currently a professional Linux System Administrator, which means I
get paid to do Linux System Administration. Where I work we use RHEL 5
to power various websites. We use puppet to not only manage the websites
in production but also the development and staging environments we have
setup. All of our puppet code is version controlled inside of one git
repository, with separate branches for development, staging and
production.

I have been a Linux or GNU+Linux or GNU/Linux user for four years now. I
am typing this email on machine running Fedora 21 and the GNOME Destkop
Environment. I am an avid member of the local Chicago LUG and at one
point a Libreoffice contributor.

I look forward to working with you all. I will be lurking in the IRC, my
nick is petroz.