Fwd: Paolo De Michele

fyi

----- Forwarded message from Paolo De Michele <ml paolodemichele it> -----

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:28:10 +0100
From: Paolo De Michele <ml paolodemichele it>
To: gnome-infrastructure gnome org
Subject: Paolo De Michele

hi there,

my name is Paolo De Michele and I'm from Italy
I'm here to join in our infrastructure team (I hope)
about me: I have more than 8 years of experience in Network & System Administration environments. I'm a fun
of GNU/LInux
systems and I would like to improve my capacity, skills, help and contribute to this fantastic
world/scenario
if you want some references you can find my linkedin public profile
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/paolodemichele

please let me know, thansk in advance
cheers

--
Paolo De Michele
email: ml [at] paolodemichele.it

Key fingerprint = 2AE2 AC3C F917 8FD7 1D75  EB4E D7E6 8134 B8CA 921C