SSL and OpenVPN certificates now live on their own repository

Hey guys,

a small update on our SSL and VPN certificates. They were stored on
our main Puppet repository under various modules which made them hard
to find in some occasions, I've just finished moving them under their
own repository called "certificates.git" on puppet-back.

More details on cloning the repository at [1].

Stay tuned!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Sysadmin/SSL

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors member,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av