[gnome.org #14612] gnumeric-list

On Fri Oct 31 01:54:16 2014, el perro mail com wrote:
Greetings, Some of my personal information was mistakenly posted to gnumeric
list and is now archived on gnome.org ... could you please direct me to the
right person or place to request the removal of this information? Thanks so
much! El Perro:-)

This is the right place and unfortunately we are not able to remove messages from our archives. Additionally
the same messages have been broadcasted to gmane.org (and others) already so even dropping them from
gnome.org will still show them up on all the mailing list archival websites around the web.

While we are currently working on a privacy policy, some details about your question can be found at [1] as
that's the rules we apply on every list hosted at https://mail.gnome.org.

cheers,

[1] https://mail.gnome.org

--