[gnome.org #14193] GNOME Foundation voting pages unavailable

On Thu Mar 13 17:05:13 2014, amigadave amigadave com wrote:
Hey Andrea

On 2014-03-13 17:58, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
where did you get those URLs from? The right URL would be:

Sorry, I should have mentioned that. I followed:

https://vote.gnome.org/
https://vote.gnome.org/2013/
https://vote.gnome.org/vote/results.php?election_id=21

Thanks for reporting! I did commit a fix to the various broken links. Let me know if you spot anything else
being missing on the voting website.

cheers,

--
Andrea,