Re: [gnome.org #14193] GNOME Foundation voting pages unavailable

Hey Andrea

On 2014-03-13 17:58, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
where did you get those URLs from? The right URL would be:

Sorry, I should have mentioned that. I followed:

https://vote.gnome.org/
https://vote.gnome.org/2013/
https://vote.gnome.org/vote/results.php?election_id=21

https://vote.gnome.org/results.php?election_id=ELECTIONID

Thanks! That works. :-)

It would be interesting to find out whether those URLs are indexed by the
various search engines and should require a rewrite rule on the Web server.

It looks like Google (at least) has the correct links:

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gnome%20foundation%202013%20elections%20site%3Avote.gnome.org

--
http://amigadave.com/