Re: [gnome.org #14314] Problem with gnome-pocket repository

I fixed this ticket and 14249 (which is the same thing) by adding gitadmin to
the gnomecvs group - the create-repository script was assuming that gitadmin
could chgrp the repository it created to gnomecvs.

Not sure when this broke.

If someone could close the two tickets in RT, I'd appreciate it - I don't really
want to deal with a RT account, just fixed this when I hit it myself. (I checked
and it looks like the permissions on the gom and gnome-pocket git repositories
were manually(?) fixed up to have the right group ownership.)

- Owen