Re: [gnome.org #14108] New Mirror

Thank you. I setup the cronjob to run every 6 hours.

Here is the access info:
http://mirror.oss.maxcdn.com/gnome/
ftp://mirror.oss.maxcdn.com/gnome/
rsync://mirror.oss.maxcdn.com/mirrors/gnome/

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 11:53 PM, Andrea Veri via RT <support gnome org> wrote:
On Tue Jan 21 20:14:57 2014, dakulov maxcdn com wrote:
> Org Name: MaxCDN
> Location: Zlin, Czech Republic, Europe
> Contact: dakulov maxcdn com
>
> Server is connected on 10Gbit Internet connection.

That's simply awesome! Thanks a lot for supporting the GNOME Project with a mirror!

I've sent you a separate email with the details you need to properly set up rsync.

Please let me know once that is done so I can add the mirror to our mirroring service!

Have an awesome day,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin

Dmitriy Akulov
Web Performance Advocate

MaxCDN - Maximum Reliability. Minimum Price.

Phone: +1 (877) 629-2361
Email / Gtalk: dakulov maxcdn com