[gnome.org #14108] New Mirror

On Tue Jan 21 20:14:57 2014, dakulov maxcdn com wrote:
Org Name: MaxCDN
Location: Zlin, Czech Republic, Europe
Contact: dakulov maxcdn com

Server is connected on 10Gbit Internet connection.

That's simply awesome! Thanks a lot for supporting the GNOME Project with a mirror!

I've sent you a separate email with the details you need to properly set up rsync.

Please let me know once that is done so I can add the mirror to our mirroring service!

Have an awesome day,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin