Re: [gnome.org #14105] Gnome mirror in the netherlands.

Quoting Andrea Veri via RT <support gnome org>:
Hi Andrea,

All is setup now. and in sync.

Our bandwidth is currently 4 Gb/s
We sync every hour (2 minutes past the whole hour)

And because Mirrorbrain is doing the loadbalancing the following URL's
must
be used. (http://mirrorbrain.org/archive/mirrorbrain/0042.html)

http://ftp1.nluug.nl/windowing/gnome/
ftp://ftp1.nluug.nl/pub/windowing/gnome/
rsync://ftp1.nluug.nl/gnome/

http://ftp2.nluug.nl/windowing/gnome/
ftp://ftp2.nluug.nl/pub/windowing/gnome/
rsync://ftp2.nluug.nl/gnome/

The operator name should be NLUUG and pointing to http://www.nluug.nl
Our email contact addres is: ftpmirror-beheer nluug nl

Regards,
Mike Hulsman