Re: [gnome.org #14065] Resolved: Fwd: problem with imported bugs: everconfirmed is 0

As I commented on IRC, we're now seeing the opposite problem, where a few
UNCONFIRMED bugs with ever confirmed set to 1 are being flipped back to 0
when edited.  See the affected bug list at:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?field0-0-0=everconfirmed;query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;type0-0-0=equals;value0-0-0=1

I guess the solution is to manually flip ever confirmed back to 0 in the
database for just those few bugs.  Let me know if that makes sense.

Cheers,
Charles