Re: XSS on your website

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

Balsa used to be a mail client that Jeff Steadfast I think wrote.  He
had his own website, it might be that we own the DNS name now?

balsa.gnome.org is an alias for mint.biotech.kth.se.
mint.biotech.kth.se has address 130.237.79.26

That's not part of our owned IP range, however we do host the DNS for
it given it's part of the gnome.org DNS zone.

--

Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,