Re: GNOME Mirrors

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 05:32:52PM +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
I feel it's time for ftp.gnome.org to be configured to choose the best
mirror available from within a specific user's location. Patrick, how does
Fedora handle this? also we should probably set up some sort of checkin for
current mirrors to be always up-to-date, I feel we can benefit from
Fedora's scripts for this as well.

The idea was that download.gnome.org is used for everything, and that
this redirects to the best mirror. I really like the SuSE solution
(mirrorbrain), but the dependencies are really difficult for RHEL.

Olav