Re: GNOME | Request for Bugzilla data

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:41:16AM +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
What we can do now is adding a few exceptions to the htaccess file that
gets populated by our banning script. That said most of the GNOME

Yeah, let's not do that at all.

Mozilla has a script, that is one way. Properly handling Bugzilla
requests is another way. What is NOT acceptable is writing anything that
creates loads of hits.

I've explained this *many* times before: There is no need to do 100.000
hits if you want to get the data from 100.000 bugs.

Olav