Re: Can't search mailing list archives

2013/7/18 Rebecca N. Palmer <r palmer bham ac uk>
The search box on the top bar of mailing list/archive pages (eg. https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gedit-list/ ), which I assumed to be the mail archive search box as there is nothing else for this, fails with the following error:

--------[URL bar: https://www.google.com/custom?q=plugin&domains=mail.gnome.org&hq=inurl%3A%2Farchives%2F&sitesearch=mail.gnome.org ]----------

Hi Rebecca,

thanks a lot for your report, I've fixed the issue and as you correctly pointed out the only cosmetic change was doing an s/custom/cse. Give the archives some time to regenerate with the new change correctly.

mailman gnome org does actually work but what it does is rejecting your email and replying you with this text "Please use http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=sysadmin&component=Mailman", that to encourage the use of our bugzilla istance.

Thanks a lot again for your report and please keep them coming if you find anything else being wrong. Have an awesome day!

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,