Re: [Fwd: a request for gnome bugzilla data]

Dear Dictator,

It looks like you are saying: do something impossible, then I'll change
my mind.

Such a polite no, super sweet. It seems you see the risks of disposing
Bugzilla data much clearer than many other people, indeed, quite
respectable.

In any case, if any work could help a broader audience understand the
community and has a potential to improve the practice, it should not be
a bad thing, and may even worth a help.

Thank you, Minghui