Re: [Fwd: a request for gnome bugzilla data]

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 10:01:46PM +0800, Minghui Zhou wrote:
> It looks like you are saying: do something impossible, then I'll change
> my mind.
>
> Such a polite no, super sweet. It seems you see the risks of disposing
> Bugzilla data much clearer than many other people, indeed, quite
> respectable.

I'm saying I am a volunteer, there is no process, and I don't have time.
I have listed the blockers are towards what you want.

> In any case, if any work could help a broader audience understand the
> community and has a potential to improve the practice, it should not be
> a bad thing, and may even worth a help.

I said what work is needed: assist because I don't have time.

I did not intend to imply that there is a no. However, if you describe
the things that I have to do if don't help out as 'impossible', please
combine that idea (it is not impossible IMO, just requires time) with my
lack of time.

> Thank you, Minghui
>
> On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 10:58 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 11:47:21PM +0800, Minghui Zhou wrote:
> > > I sincerely hope gnome community could do the same thing for good.
> >
> > Mozilla has some scripts and a process to easily share their data. If
> > you help us out and provide us with the scripts that makes GNOME
> > Bugzilla anonymous, as well as explain the process that Mozilla uses
> > (IIRC you need to sign something), that would help a lot.

Olav