[gnome.org #14052] Fwd: Request for a domain redirection

On Sun Dec 08 14:06:48 2013, scl gplus gmail com wrote:
Hi,

@Shawn: I lately asked you for a domain redirection (see below).
Andrea Veri just told now at #sysadmin to ask GNOMEs DNS master
for the redirection because DNS moves to the GNOME infrastructure
the upcoming week. So hereby I ask you, DNS master, to please do it.
If you need further information, just let me know.

Nothing more to be done on our side, so I'm therefore closing this ticket.

cheers,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin