Re: Extraction of bugzilla attachments

On Sat, Sep 08, 2012 at 05:15:47PM +0200, Emmanuel Pacaud wrote:
> Is there a way to ask bugzilla to extract these files from its database,
> and save them individually, renamed using the original name and the bug
> number (i.e. filename-#bug.svg) ?
>
> If so, is it something I can do myself, or should I ask the sysadmin
> team ?

The original filename is in the headers. The bugnumber should be pretty
easy as well. I think it shouldn't bee too difficult to script, just
check the XML-RPC documentation or use the XML output.

Make sure to limit the number of hits to average of <750/hour and <1500
in total. Else the server will ban you automatically.

Olav