Extraction of bugzilla attachments

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of Lasem, a library able to render SVG and Mathml
files:

http://blogs.gnome.org/emmanuel/category/lasem/

In order to test the robustness of Lasem, in addition to the existing
test suite, I'd like to also use the SVG files attached to librsvg bug
reports.

Is there a way to ask bugzilla to extract these files from its database,
and save them individually, renamed using the original name and the bug
number (i.e. filename-#bug.svg) ?

If so, is it something I can do myself, or should I ask the sysadmin
team ?

Thanks in advance,

	Emmanuel.