Volunteer for sys admin tasks

Hi Guys,

I've worked in the open source arena for years, and whilst surfing the gnome website saw the volunteer for sysadmin duty stuff and would like to throw my hat into the ring.

Technically I'm not a sysadmin, as I come from a Business Intelligence background, but I do administer ~20 Linux servers and know plenty about Apache, MySQL, Java and Puppet.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thanks

Tom

--

  Tom Barber |