Refresh of api.g.o/evolution/autoconfig

I'm rewriting Evolution's autoconfig feature for 3.5, which queries
api.gnome.org for account details based on the user's email address.

For example:
http://api.gnome.org/evolution/autoconfig/gmail.com

I noticed the data there is nearly two years old, so I thought I'd give
it a refresh.  It's pretty much a straight copy of Mozilla's repo [1].

However there's catch...

Mozilla has since changed the file format.  Whereas the previous XML
format started with simply <clientConfig>, the latest files now have
<clientConfig version="1.1"> and some things are named differently.

In order to not break backward-compatibility, I thought I'd create a
"1.1" subdirectory and place the updated files there.

So for example Evolution's new parser would query:
http://api.gnome.org/evolution/autoconfig/1.1/gmail.com

The api-web.doap file has some dire warnings about committing without
permission, so I'm seeking permission.

Thanks,
Matthew Barnes

[1] http://svn.mozilla.org/mozillamessaging.com/sites/autoconfig.mozillamessaging.com/trunk/