How to avoid the TextCha on the Wiki / live.gnome.org

To avoid needing to fill in that TextCha, make sure your wiki name is
listed on the following page:
  https://live.gnome.org/TrustedEditorGroup

Anyone on the page can add new people, so just ask someone on there to
add you. I added a bunch of names to the initial page (from
RecentChanges).

In case you're are not listed the old rules still apply:

When editing the wiki please do the following:
  Fill in the word 'gnome' at the top of the page!

This is called a TextCha and I added it to avoid all the spammers.
Unfortunately the wiki doesn't authenticate any email addresses, so this
crappy solution is the best I could figure out.

If this stops the scripts, I'll work on relaxing the TextCha (allowing
people to add themselves to a page to avoid the TextCha).

Olav