Re: Gitorius installation

Hi,

On 13/08/12 19:58, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Why don't you come into our IRC channel #sysadmin and we can talk about it?

Sure, I will try to join you tomorrow.

cheers.

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM, Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org <mailto:carlos gnome org>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I would like to offer my sysadmin knowledge to help setting up a
    Gitorius instance for GNOME.

    I followed the recent thread about Github/ Gitorius and I think
    it's a good way to become active again as a GNOME contributor.

    I didn't setup Gitorius before, but I work full time as a sysadmin
    handling servers with Drupal and Ruby on Rails applications for
    several customers using RedHat, CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu so I
    don't think it would be a problem for me.

    My plan is to setup it for GNOME and keep maintaining it and help
    with other sysadmin tasks, depending on the spare time I have.

    Which are the next steps to get an approval for this task?

    Cheers.

-- Carlos Perelló Marín
    mailto:carlos pemas net <mailto:carlos pemas net> ||
    mailto:carlos gnome org <mailto:carlos gnome org>