Re: Gitorius installation

Why don't you come into our IRC channel #sysadmin and we can talk about it?

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM, Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to offer my sysadmin knowledge to help setting up a Gitorius instance for GNOME.

I followed the recent thread about Github/ Gitorius and I think it's a good way to become active again as a GNOME contributor.

I didn't setup Gitorius before, but I work full time as a sysadmin handling servers with Drupal and Ruby on Rails applications for several customers using RedHat, CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu so I don't think it would be a problem for me.

My plan is to setup it for GNOME and keep maintaining it and help with other sysadmin tasks, depending on the spare time I have.

Which are the next steps to get an approval for this task?

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos pemas net || mailto:carlos gnome org