Re: Banshee;

Regardless that some say, 'Banshee' is alittle like 'iTunes', which I can't get on my Linux - Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - the Lucid Lynx - GNOME 2.30.2 / 06/25/2010 os system; re: ok, I got my music library (in), but wanted to check out (radio), and BAM! There's not even (1) listing for any station's, not one. Yeah, yeah, I know, elsewhere, endless other site's, resource's; not the point. Sigh, just saying, come on, if 'Banshee' is so your baby, then (what?), that's it, a user importable home music library feature, that's it? No radio? I mean, those (2) feature's are all I really care about, quite possibly, more (radio) than my own (library file's). a) my library file's music genre's are vast and varied, but just as well with b) radio. And even then, per some friend of mine, whom I have to have - show me how to do update's AND download's unto my linux - - Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - the Lucid Lynx - GNOME 2.30.2 / 06/25/2010, as I see it's not like windows, where when you download - it runs and installs. With this os, it's a (?) 'process'. But this os is what I have to useat this time, as too much to go into, but I'm in a home - rental room situation where I don't have much choice on/with a os, as I am a windows xp man, but per lack of self ($$$) to get my own pc with windows xp and use my external drive to bring over (my stuff) from the external drive unto a new pc with windows xp, this linux - Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - the Lucid Lynx - GNOME 2.30.2 / 06/25/2010 is what I've been freely given, on a friend's borrowable used pc to use until such time I can buy my own. Thus, re: your Banshee, yeah, what's up with the (radio), or a lack there of? Just asking, that's all . . .

You can find me anywhere on the web/internet by searching: jeffreydavidmorris, jeffmorris269, jeffmorris69. MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tribe.net and vast etc elsewhere on web/internet; Meantime, feel free to visit me on my website: http://www.jeffreydavidmorris.com