Fwd: why banned?

Did someone do this? I only moderate, never ban or discard anything
related to GNOME..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian J. Murrell <brian interlinx bc ca>
Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Subject: why banned?
To: gnome-list-owner gnome org

Why have I been banned from the gnome-list?

Is everyone who is critical of GNOME 3 being banned?

I guess that's one way to quell the mounting criticism eh?

I don't know how you are supposed to be listening to the users if they
all get banned when they say what they don't like.

I might have to start blogging about this kind of censorship.  Maybe
take it to the register and/or slashdot and see what others think of
this censorship.

I will give you an opportunity to explain my banning before I start
publicizing it.

b.