Re: hosting GNOME3 Promo DVD on ftp.gnome.org

2011/5/9 Jeff Schroeder <jeffschroeder computer org>:
> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 5:48 AM, Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I got some requests for the ISO image we use to produce GNOME3 Promo
>> DVD ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/fcrozat/5656931259/in/photostream )
>>
>> Do you think it would be possible to host it on GNOME FTP ?
>>
>> This is a one time image, which is about 4GB and won't change (it is
>> based on the GNOME 3 Live image I generate from time to time but this
>> one will still be hosted on openSUSE server).
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> See:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2011-April/msg00084.html
>
> In short, knock yourself out!

Excellent.

So, questions remaining :
- from which host (master, window , ...) should I put the file ?
- where should I put it on FTP ? (I was thinking
/pub/GNOME/misc/promo-dvd/ to not pollute Fedora based GNOME 3 live
image in misc/live)

--
Frederic Crozat