Re: Update on drawable

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 12:06:20PM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> * We should wait until a convenient time to migrate stuff back, and 
>   migrate by shutting down the database on combobox and rsync'ing the
>   contents back to drawable.

Suggest to wait after GNOME 3.0 is out. We can schedule some downtime
after that. Though I expect loads of bugs after the 3.0 release, better
to have our infrastructure sane.

Before that I can probably do some stress testing.

>   (And if we are replicating the database to one of the new servers,
>   would be good to have matched mysql versions. OTOH, if we wanted to
>   replicate to combobox, then it would likely be better to stick with
>   RHEL5 on drawable.)

I prefer sticking with latest RHEL versions. So RHEL6 for drawable
ideally. Then I guess it means we have to use the new machine for

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]