Re: Sysadmin Hackfest - SCALE 9x

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Christer Edwards
<christer edwards gmail com> wrote:
> Let's get this submitted by the end of the year, so please take a
> minute to add (or subtract) as needed from the wiki page.

Now that the holiday season is coming to a close and people are
getting back into their schedules I wanted to follow-up re: the
proposed sysadmin hackfest. I see there have been some minor additions
to the Wiki page [1] (thanks Olav!). Does anyone else have anything to
add? Owen, would you like to / be able to attend with us? Anyone else?

Those that will be attending will need to make travel arrangements
sooner than later so please, if you have something to add or if you'd
like to attend, please have a look at the wiki soon so that it can be
submitted.

Currently the listed attendees are myself, Jeff and Olav.

Thank you,
Christer

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/Sysadmin-SCALE9x