Re: Newer rt install with more cowbell

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 10:44:22PM -0800, Jeff Schroeder wrote:
> With a big thanks to christer for getting the certs, and olav for
> doing the hard work to setup the new rt install, I installed the certs
> and that gives us ssl wrapped rt.

Note that I still need to finish a few sysadmin tasks. Replies actually
still go via the RT3 on window. Furthermore, the rt3 upgrade scripts
haven't been run yet.

I want to avoid any kind of breakage, so going to test everything
carefully. Until that time, the old RT3 installation won't redirect to
the new RT3 installation.

Olav