Re: Getting a Wordpress test site

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com> wrote:
> Hey, Christer.
>
> Did you have time to take a look at this?
>
> I wrote a while ago few bits on how to install this plugin. It's on this
> README.md file on https://github.com/vdepizzol/WPPO/

Apologies for the delay in getting back on this. Far too many things
going on in my life recently.

I think the last I recall was auditing the code and not finding
anything outstanding. Did you just need a test site / blog to install
it on? If that is the case it should be simple enough to just setup a
new blog under the blogs.gnome.org umbrella and install this as a
plugin on your site.

...again, correct me if I'm going in the wrong direction. I'm catching
up on a good months worth of emails!

Christer