Re: getting a domain of srilanaka.gnome.org

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 10:41:44PM +0530, Suresh Packiyarajah wrote:
> In-order to connect our(lk) GNOME user to rest of world i am willing
> to requested domain of srilanka.gnome.org or lk.gnome.org.
>
> may i know what are there requirements need for this.i hope before
> going to do Events in srilanka can i get this facilities because i can
> put reports and events news and as well photos!

We provide lk.gnome.org (language code then .gnome.org). That's called a
subdomain.

I don't get your request though. What do you what in detail?

You're talking about events in Srilanka? So you want website hosting?

If so: I can setup a Git module which can have plain HTML in it and you
can commit stuff to git and have the website auto-update.

If you assume we'd provide something, please explain in detail.
Olav