Re: bugzilla down?

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Adam Dingle <adam yorba org> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Adam Dingle <adam yorba org> wrote:
At the moment Bugzilla is either incredibly slow or is down.  The home page works fine, but when I try to browse any component or file a bug, the HTTP request hangs for minutes and I'm not sure whether it will ever complete.  Help, O mighty admins!

Seems OK now.  Maybe it was just a hiccup.

And now it's hung again.  I doubt this is a problem on my end, since other Web sites work fine and I'm able to get to the Bugzilla home page quickly.  Only requests that would query the Bugzilla database seem to be hanging.

adam