Few configuration tweaks for GNOME 3 website release

We had some load issues with the GNOME 3 release. There was scrambling
all over the place, but wanted to mention what I did so that if further
tweaks are needed, people will know:

 - I increased MaxClients in the httpd configuration on
   socket.gnome.org to 150 from 50. (Not puppet managed)

   This is still pretty small; we're constrained because we
   don't have static content broken out from dynamic content
   but if we go back to hitting the limit and we still have
   free memory it could be increased a bit further. Real progress
   would mean serving dynamic and static content separately.

 - I increased the memory assigned to the webapps.gnome.org
   VM from 4G to 6GB.

    virsh stop webapps; virsh edit webapps; virsh start webapps

   (also edit the cobbler config to match on container)

 - I increased MaxClients and ServerLimit for webapps from
   256 to 1000 in puppet.

1000 *might* be high for the 6GB of ram - I was extrapolating that
it was OK from a point where we had 500 simultaneous connections
and less that 50% memory utilization. If we get another load spike
and run the machine out of memory, then the limit should be decreased
when it restarts.

- Owen