Re: window's / out of space, short-term resolved

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> more breathing room on that file system than we currently have.

Looks like there's 25GB free now -- anyone know who helped with that, and
what it was?

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
The Great Australian Internet Blackout   http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

    "Not to mention that there's simply no way to explain what a 'window
   manager' is without descending into 'PC Load Letter?!' technobabble."
                             - Havoc Pennington