Re: Sysadmin Project Status

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 7:43 AM, Christer Edwards
<christer edwards gmail com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Jeff Schroeder
> <jeffschroeder computer org> wrote:
>>> * Wordpress 3.0 was released yesterday - can we get another RHEL VM
>>> created on Combobox to migrage blogs.gnome.org there? (BGO 621048)
>>
>> Christer, do you want to do this one? If not, I'll take care of it
>> after snowy is all setup and happy-like.
>
> I'm happy to do this one. It'll give me a bit more practice creating
> the VMs and using cobbler/koan.
>
> I assume we need to put in another IP request?

If we can get the ips from redhat, yes. I was thinking about it this
morning and think it would be nice to split things up (in vms) like
this:
    wiki - moinmoin
    blogs - wp-mu + the zillion hosted gnome blogs, planet.gnome.org, etc
    webapps - snowy/g2g webapp/piwik/civicrm. We could move these apps
off of label

What do you guys think?

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com