Re: How can I provide a tarball on download.gnome.org?

Hi,

Le vendredi 15 janvier 2010, à 18:40 +0100, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I'm involved in the Glabels project for documentation and translation
> (and documentation translations, too). The latest version is released on
> nov 11, 2009. Just some weeks after the move of our development from
> SourceForge to GNOME. This version is only available from the SF
> download server, but it prevents the maintainers of library.gnome.org
> from presenting the documentation at their website. See the appropriate
> bug [1].
>
> Both me and the main developer Jim Evins have write access to the Git
> repo. But I haven't found any info yet about how to upload a tarball to
> download.gnome.org. How to do so? Or have I to contact a certain FTP
> maintainer?

You need to request an account on the GNOME infrastructure [1]; or if
you already have an account, I believe the right thing is to mail
accounts gnome org (see the alternative manual process in the wiki
page).

Or you can ask any GNOME maintainer to upload your tarballs.

Vincent

[1] http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.