Re: Team updates needed for the 2009 Q4 GNOME Quarterly Report

* I installed Plone webtest instance for the web team too. ;-D

Cheers,

--
Alexandro Silva
http://blog.alexos.com.br

Jeff Schroeder wrote:
* I installed CiviCRM for Stormy and Zana to track donations.
* Andrea Veri joined the Accounts team. He's been doing a great job
cleaning up rt tickets old and new.