Ip information for the new snowy virtual machine

What public / private ips should be used for the new snowy vm? The
private ip should be fairly easy to deduce, but I'm not aware of the
public ips available or if we have some clever addressing scheme. A
quick glance over the wiki didn't show anything obvious.

Fedora 12 is loaded into cobbler and I'll work on the kickstart
template as soon as I've got the ip info.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com